Career Opportunities At Paybotic
Paybotic is a company that specializes in providing merchants with customized payment processing systems and services for the Cannabis industry. We are seeking an energetic Account Executive who is a team player that can take on multiple tasks with minimal direction and supervision. The candidate must be detail-oriented and comfortable working with numbers.
The primary objectives will be to compile a targeted list of merchants and to recruit those merchants for participation in Paybotic’s suite of services.
- Understand merchant recruitment goals for Paybotic’s clientele portfolio throughout the merchant acquirement and boarding processes
- Act as a liaison between the merchant and back-office teams, primarily sales support team and merchant boarding team.
- Manage follow-up activities (schedule meetings, visits, calls, and other means of written communication) to progress with active lead opportunities, sales closing, and transition to boarding process.
- Handle merchant paperwork (applications and service agreements).
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and influencing skillswith the ability to work with partners across different functions and communicate with colleagues at all levels: ideal candidates are those with excellent written communication
- Highly organized – ability to skillfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven Sales history with multiple service cross selling.
- Ability to work unsupervised and make independent decisions
- Strong, proactive follow-up skills
- Keen attention to details
- Flexibility and willingness to assist where and when needed
- Systems Proficiency: Salesforce CRM, Google Apps, Microsoft Office
- Data entry and analysis
- Prior experience with in house and field sales to include participating in exhibiting and attending.
- Prospective AE must be able to demonstrate how they would plan for a US Cannabis Conference, NCIA, or MJBiz trade show in order to obtain the highest return as a attendee and exhibitor.
Hours are subject to change, but you are expected to work the following schedule:
- Monday-Friday: 9:30AM – 6:00PM
If you’re interested in learning more about the position, contact us at the following:
Phone: (201) 590-2504
Or Contact Robert at email@example.com to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year