Account Executive to Sales Manager
Intelligent Payment Networks is a business that specializes in providing merchants with customized payment processing systems and services. We are seeking an energetic Sales representative who is a team player that can take on multiple tasks with minimal direction and supervision. The candidate must be detail-oriented and comfortable working with numbers.
The primary objectives will be to compile a targeted list of merchants and for participation in IPN’s suite of services.
– Understand merchant recruitment goals for IPN’s clientele portfolio to assist sales agents in merchant acquirement and boarding processes
Act as a liaison between independent sales agents and back-office teams, primarily sales support team and merchant boarding team
– Work closely with IPN back-office sales support team to provide sales materials and proposals requested by sales agents in a timely and efficient manner
– Assist sales agents with follow-up activities (schedule meetings, visits, calls, and other means of written communication) to progress with active lead opportunities, sales closing, and transition to boarding process
– Handle merchant paperwork (applications and service agreements), in addition to assisting agents with follow-up activities to obtain merchant signatures for paperwork
– Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills with the ability to work with partners across different functions and communicate with colleagues at all levels: ideal candidates are those with excellent written communication – — Highly organized – ability to skillfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work unsupervised and make independent decisions – Strong, proactive follow-up skills
– Keen attention to details
– Flexibility and willingness to assist where and when needed – – Systems Proficiency: Salesforce CRM, Google Apps, Microsoft Office
– Data entry and analysis
– Hours are subject to change, but you are expected to work the following schedule:
– Monday-Thursday: 9AM – 5PM
– Friday: 9AM – 4PM If you’re interested in learning more about the position, contact us at the following:
Phone: (201) 590-2504
Job Type: Full-time
2401 PGA Blvd
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33401
Contact Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.